Opening at 10.00am the café provides visitors and members with a light and airy place to socialise over a cup of tea or coffee with options to enjoy light snacks such as toast or tea cakes. Manned by volunteers it is an ideal location to relax with views of Ainsdale across the Village Green.
We are looking for more volunteers to help serve refreshments, even for just one Morning/Afternoon a week, or to cover for holidays. Helping in the Chapel Café is a great way to meet new people!
As a thank you all volunteers are entitled to a discounted lunch.
Breakfast Favourites Served from 10am till 2pm
- 2 Toast and Butter £1.20 with jam £1.50
- 2 x Crumpets and Butter £1.50 with Jam £1.80
- Bacon Bap £2.00
- Sausage Bap £2.00
Light Lunches served from 11am to 2pm
- Homemade Soup of the Day with Roll £2.00
- Soup and Sandwich £3.00
White or Brown Bread Fillings: Cheese; Ham; Tuna; Coronation Chicken; Egg Various Sandwiches also available without soup – individually priced in chiller cabinet
- Toasted Sandwich £3.00
White or Brown Bread Fillings: Cheese; Ham; Cheese and Tomato; Baked Beans or Tuna
Extra Fillings £0.50
- Jacket Potato with Salad Garnish £3.50 Fillings: Cheese; Tuna; Coleslaw; Baked Beans Extra Fillings £0.50 No filling (just butter) £2.50
- Omelette with Side Salad £3.80 Fillings: Plain Cheese; Cheese; Mushroom
Cakes and Desserts Served from 10am till 2.30pm
- Dessert of the Day £1.00
- Toasted Teacake £1.00 with Jam £1.30
- Scone with Butter £1.50 with Jam and Cream £2.00
- Ice Cream £1.00 with Flake and Sauce £1.20
Drinks Served from 10am till 2.30pm
- Coffee £1.20
- English Breakfast Tea
Pot of Tea for 1 £1.20
Pot of Tea for 2 £2.00
- Hot Chocolate £2.00
- Still Mineral Water £0.80
Take Away Drinks also Available
Tea or coffee with your cake?
Hot and cold food available from 10am
Thank you to all our Sponsors: